Radhe Institute Of Engineering & Technology
Admission Helpline
+91 97233 75333

Welcome To Radhe Institute of Engineering & Technology, Upleta. Admission Open Helpline No. 97233 75333 , 02826-222275

Admission Process

The Admission of Diploma courses have been done by the Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC) for 75% seats of the total intake and remaining 25% seats have been filled up by the parent Institute through Management/NRI Quota as per the rules & regulations of ACPDC.


Please follow the following link to get information regarding admission process.

www.gujdiploma.nic.in

 

 



 

Radhe Institute Of Engineering & Technology

Find Us On

Useful Links

Vadala Road,
Near Kishan Dairy,
Upleta - 360 490.
Mobile: 97233 75333
Email:radheinstitute@gmail.com